FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who uses a Virtual Assistant?
Any business requiring admin support! Some examples..
- Busy professionals requiring the services of an EA/PA.
- Solicitor/Lawyer/Barrister seeking legal secretarial services.
- A reputable company looking for a professional to plan and manage their next event/function.
- Small/medium businesses who require ad hoc or ongoing admin support.
- Large firms for short term contracts, holiday relief or particular tasks.
What can BOOM Virtual Business Solutions do for me?
I can give you back your time and peace of mind! Let me take care of your next event or your day to day administrative tasks. Primarily, my niche is organisation, naturally leading me into the role of a Virtual Assistant/Event Planner. I am exceptionally competent in all manner of administration and event planning offering the following services:
- Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
- legal secretarial services
- digital transcription
- event/function planning from start to finish
- implementing new processes/applications to keep you organised
- diary and email management
- travel arrangements (both personal and professional)
- project management
- CRM/clientele communications
- word processing, report formatting and presentations
- document/implementation of policies and procedures
- data entry and spreadsheet management
- updating website content, security and plugins
- WordPress websites for small businesses
- blog and social media management
- online research
- general bookkeeping (MYOB & Xero, please note not BAS registered)
- invoicing and tracking of payments
What are the benefits of working with BOOM Virtual Business Solutions?
- I am 100% committed to upholding confidentiality with my clients as per my Terms and Conditions.
- Passionate about the services I offer and invested in your business success.
- I work remotely and as an independent professional contractor, you are saving money on employee associated costs such as holiday/sick leave, superannuation, recruitment fees and office equipment/set up costs.
How does a Virtual Assistant work?
I work remotely from my home-office and am able to do most administrative tasks you require, provided I have the information and software (where applicable) available to utilise online.
My work hours are flexible however my core hours are generally 9am – 3pm Monday to Friday. When required, I also work in the evenings after I put the kids to bed, that’s the beauty of working virtually!
Where is BOOM Virtual Business Solutions based?
BOOM Virtual Business Solutions is based in Newcastle, NSW, Australia. I work off Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10).
Will BOOM Virtual Business Solutions sign a Confidentiality Agreement?
Yes, upon engagement of services and request, BOOM Virtual Business Solutions will most definitely
sign a Confidentiality Agreement!
I also provide my clients a Letter of Engagement (Agreement) which outlines all my terms and conditions, including clauses on confidentiality.
How do I transfer files?
Applications such as OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox are excellent at sharing files so that we work in ‘real-time’ on the same documents leaving no room for duplication.
How do I get started with BOOM Virtual Business Solutions?
Contact me today to organise your free 30 minute consultation. We can then discuss your requirements to suit the individual needs of your business. Following this consultation, I will prepare and email you a Letter of Engagement (Agreement) outlining my terms and conditions, inclusive of confidentiality. Once you return the signed Agreement, I can commence helping your business.
What if I use a software system or program that BOOM Virtual Business Solutions isn’t trained in?
I am a quick learner and proficient in many different systems and programs. My aim is to simplify your day and because of that, I believe in having flexibility to work with my clients in the ways they are most comfortable with.
How much does it cost?
I offer a free initial consultation of up to 30 minutes where we discuss your business requirements and how my services could benefit you and your project. I will then provide you with a competitive hourly rate or quote on a specialised package. Please see Pricing for further information.
What are my payment options?
Invoices are emailed weekly with a strict 7 day payment policy. All prices and currency are in AUD. Payment is accepted through direct bank deposit.